Like Working with Children
How my job equates to being a teacher and working with young children.
- Have to hold hands. My job consists of making sure others are doing there job, and not upsetting them in the process.
- Be careful of swearing or saying anything offensive, like kids we don't want to offend or they might cry, so will the developers and PM at Microsoft.
- When they get upset about something they will pout or cry.
- Have to talk down to them, so they will understand - dumb it down.
- Presentation need lots of color and bubbles. The 07 version of Power Point has lots of great ways of making that presentation look cool to keep their attention
- Need to provide them with playtime (aka moral builders).
- If they go without enough sleep, or are sick, they will get cranky.
- If they do a good job, they get a prize. Ie, plaque, certificate, or a kudos in a e-mail
- If they do a bad job, they get rewarded as well, because we wouldn't want anyone to feel bad
- The teachers/bosses pet get's the promotion, sweet jobs, and primo office