Most Miserable Red States
A recent pull done by Gallup-Healthways has delivered the most miserable states in the U.S. to live in. It takes into account health, income, education, and life expectancy. As I was reading through the most miserable states to live in on noticed a trend. That these states also happen to be the most politically red states.
Maybe they should consider not voting for right-wing nutcases and they could look at improving the education system. And maybe they should listen to Michelle Obama which she tells them to eat better.
- West Virginia - Purple state. A little blue and a little red, but mostly red.
- Kentucky - Red.
- Mississippi - Red and highest level of obesity in the list.
- Delaware - guess they all can't be red
- Ohio - purple state but considered a conservative values state even for the blue team.
- Alabama - Red again
- Arkansas - Red
- Missouri - purple leaning red
- Florida - red and ridiculous
- Tennessee - yep, big surprise a red one