I'm not going to add much commentary, I think these movies speak for themselves.
- Miami Vice: I really don't expect much plot from a Michael Mann movie. In fact I expect mostly action. But Colin Farrell's greasy hair, and shitty acting was just wrong. Was this supposed to be an action flick, a thriller, or a comedy? Maybe if Mann had picked one it would have been a better movie, instead of just bad.
- Starsky and Hutch: The show was a little before my time but watching Ben Stiller act like Ben Stiller in another Ben Stiller movie wasn't that interesting.
- Dukes of Hazard: I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either.
- Lost in Space: Yes, this movie sucked. But honestly, the TV show kind of sucked as well.
- Thunderbirds: I have intentionally avoided cartoons turned movies, such as Scooby Doo , GI Joe, and the Flintstones, as they pretty much always turn bad. But I have to mention the Thunderbirds, since it was puppets instead. So if you can't take a kids TV show involving puppets and make it a decent movie, you shouldn't be making movies.
I know there are more movies that should be on this list, and as I watch them, I will add them, so check back.