- Source -
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (69)
- ► 2011 (157)
- Obesity Around the World
- The Devout Lacking Knowledge on Religion
- The Spreading of the Rally to Restore Sanity
- Eff Mukilteo
- Did You Hear?
- Ines Sainz Feeling Uncomfortable in a Room Full of...
- Terry Jones, Adding to the Flames of Hatred and In...
- Miscellaneous Items Charged at the Holiday Inn
- Veal Production
- Cyanide & Happiness - Beer Run
- Another Oil Rig Explosion
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2009 (140)
- ► 2008 (133)
- ► 2007 (151)
- ► 2006 (87)
Thinking about going into the oldest profession in the world in these hard economic times? If so, give it some thought and planning before ...
One of the joys of working for Microsoft as a vender or contractor is you are not a full time employee, which of course means you are treate...
Image Source I love how I always get stuck dealing with poor customer service as it gives me something to write about in this blog. My...
10. His moustache. 9. Oprah. Do I need to say anymore? 8. "Dr. Phil had his producers bail out Mercades Nichols, one of the six teenag...
Some helpful tips for the typical drive-tard out on the roads. The turn signal is to the left of the steering column. Click it up when tur...
- Airlines That Suck (12)
- Apple iSucks (11)
- Around the World (34)
- ATT or Cingular or att (20)
- Blogging (33)
- Cinnamon Hitler (8)
- Corporate America (65)
- Cranky Advice (6)
- Cranky Contributions (79)
- Cranky Styled Comedy (24)
- Cranky Thoughts (50)
- Customer Service (39)
- Douche-Bags on The Bus (13)
- Drama Queens (16)
- Drinking Games (11)
- Drive-tard (23)
- Dumbacrat (34)
- Dumbing Down of Society (56)
- Holidays (22)
- Hypocrisy (79)
- Living in America (121)
- Living in Seattle (67)
- Microsoft (83)
- Nefarious Activities (26)
- News (141)
- People who make me cranky (112)
- Police Academy Dropouts (54)
- Political News (112)
- Pseudo-Hippies (7)
- Randomness (48)
- Real Heroes (12)
- Religulous (56)
- Republicrite (126)
- Reviews Monkey Style (15)
- Save the Planet Rants (112)
- Social Acceptance (29)
- The Cranky 10 (32)
- The Men's Room (33)
- Voter Time (47)
- War. What is it good for? (18)
- Washington State (18)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
When it comes to Christianity and religion the United States claims to be one of the most religious countries in the world. Which of course, makes it even more interesting that our devout scored worse on the test than atheists and agnostics who scored higher than Mormons or Jews, with Catholics scoring the worst.
- Read the full story on here -
Monday, September 27, 2010
Last month Glen Back and his flock of mindless followers held a rally to spout off and prove that most Americans are ignorant mindless sheep. Now Jon Stewart and the Daily Show are jumping in the rally race, along with his partner in crime Stephen Colbert.
On October 30th Stewart is holding his rally for the people who aren’t extremist right-wingers or just as extreme on the left. The Stewart rally is going to be held in Washington D.C. and is for those who don’t run around spouting off nonsense all the time, those whose views aren’t told to them by loud-mouth douche-bags. A rally for those in the middle of the spectrum who don’t get a bunch of time in the media, for those Americans who view politics as the joke they are.
On the same day, of course, Stephen Colbert is having is parody rally dedicated to keeping fear alive, which is what the Glen Beck rally should have been called, as his form of conservatism is all about fear.
For those of us in the Pacific Northwest who can’t make the trip to D.C. there is going to be a similar rally in Seattle. The Seattle rally, like the others will forgo the hate signs like the Beck one with pictures of Obama as Hitler or the joker. Instead these rally signs will be more appropriate to the way we should be speaking to each other like, "I Disagree With You, But I'm Pretty Sure You're Not Hitler" and "ALL America is REAL America.”
It’s time people! It’s time for normal Americans to take back this country! It’s time for us to stop reading and watching news if it mentions one of these extremists, it’s time to turn away from Fox and back to news organizations that actually report the news. There is a rally in Chicago, and other rallies are popping up all across this country. Get out, participate, and tell those tea-baggers and tree-fuckers that we want our government to be reasonable in its debates. Tell them that we don’t want a party of no on one side of the isle, who vote only to block legislation by the other party. And we don’t want a party, who is so worried about hurting anyone’s feelings that every bill they pass is so watered down as to be worthless.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
- I have a master’s degree and still can only find .4 of a full time job in my chosen profession and am, therefore, living under the official poverty line
- The Food Bank I now have to go to in order to survive has half the product on the shelves and in the freezers as it did when I was, much more happily, volunteering there a mere two years ago
- No one I know is secure in their job unless they are very close to retirement and, in their cases, the opposite is true and they are so secure in their jobs they just might stay there a few more years in order to try to recoup some of the major losses they suffered to their retirement funds in the general malaise of the manic markets over the past few years
- Most people I know who are looking for work can find nothing even close to the jobs that they would’ve expected to be able to find at this point in their careers and, therefore, are being forced to either stay, indefinitely, on unemployment or, disgustedly, accept jokes of jobs for a pittance
- Stuff costs way too dang much. The same amount of money I had just a few years ago lasts me half the time it used to, even though I am buying less unecessaries
- I don’t get fifty two credit card offers a month
- People I know are losing their homes
- People I know can’t find affordable housing
- States cannot support the basic programs that we rely on like education, law and social services.
- Shops are still empty in my home town, too many shops.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The supposed harassment consists of statements like calling her beautiful, and hooting and hollering at her when she walked into the locker room, and during practice. The question I have is, how is it that she has walked into locker rooms before and not been hooted and hollered at?
Ladies here is some news for you: you can’t run around in skimpy outfits with your tits hanging out all over the place then be offended when someone looks at them. If you don’t want to be checked out by men wear a burqa, or for the less extreme maybe you should consider not dressing like a stripper. Why do buff guys wear tight t-shirts? For the same reason to get checked out by the ladies. But they don’t cry about it when a girl actually does check them out, they take it as a compliment.
Thursday, September 09, 2010
I use the term reverend loosely, as he is obviously not a man who actually believes in Christian values. Jones has decided to declare tomorrow international burn the Koran/Quran day. And by international he means his small church is Florida, as I would imagine the rest of the world won’t be honoring his attempt at a holy war.
Already we’ve seen anti-U.S. protests in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries. Gen. David Petraeus, the top commander in Afghanistan, has stated that Jones’s Quran burning could lead to violence against U.S. troops stationed in the Middle East. Not to mention any possible repercussions to U.S. citizens around the world or in this country. Yet, this so called reverend doesn’t care about that. No, what he cares about is getting his name in the papers, and preaching his hatred and intolerance to those stupid enough to listen.
There are times that it makes perfect sense to me that so many other nationalities around this world hate North Americans. As a citizen there are times that I’m disgusted with my country as well, this being one of those times.
When September 11th happened, there was a massive outpouring of sympathy and love to this country and its people. And all we’ve done since then us burn that affection away like the pages in Terry Jone’s bonfire.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
What they really should be saying here is, “if you steal any of this, this is how much we are going to charge you.”
Monday, September 06, 2010
Saturday, September 04, 2010
Thursday, September 02, 2010
- Read more on yahoo news